Turn your Windows 10 PC into a mobile hotspot by sharing your Internet connection with other devices over Wi-Fi. You can share a Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular data connection. If your PC has a cellular data connection and you share it, it will use data from your data plan.
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot.
- For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share.
- Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save.
- Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
- To connect on the other device, go to the Wi-Fi settings on that device, find your network name, select it, enter the password, and then connect.